Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Ok, I did this page the other night - it's a digital, and I wasn't quite exact with the colors, but this was a premade template (I sure wish the file came with the originator, would love to give credit!) and I didn't have a whole lot of time! This was my Grandma and me a few weeks ago at her 90th birthday party...I'm happy with the photos! I just adore this little lady; she is my inspiration. 90 years old, with most of her vision lost to macular degeneration, yet she acts decades younger - she goes walking daily, she takes good care of herself - sure more aches and pains and medicines than when younger, but she's really in good shape. Her mom lived til 92, and with modern medicine now she could be with us for years. Whether she is or not, I will celebrate every minute I get to spend with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What a nice layout Diana! I know how you feel, my grandma was so special to me, I miss her so...
ReplyDeleteCricket :)