Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ahh weekends

Here's my new shelving Jeff built me for my birthday for my craft room! I'm so excited; it's gotten me MUCH more organized!

So onto weekends as the title says.....A great time to relax - well this weekend; I'm saving my energy for the last week of school - we lose most of our planning due to assemblies and stuff so I don't have much time to clean up and pack - I'm moving to another classroom next year so I really gotta pack - I'm glad to switch as it gives me a clean slate for setting up! Part of next week is a fashion show that the teachers are doing - it's going to be silly and fun! I will be modeling jammies, sports stuff, "spy" wear and anything purple...

Am plugging away at these circle journals for my gf on a yahoo group - it's hard to keep doing pages about yourself! I wanna do some different pages but I must get these done in the next week or two!!!!! I just got my order of all the new Tim Holtz Distress inks - they are awesome! I can't wait to play with them!

3 comments:

  1. Don't ya just love those Distress Inks? Sometimes, I think there are just too many colors for me to pick from! But I couldn't NOT get them all, right? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the shelves!! Lucky lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete