I'm off to a conference near Seattle! It's kinda fun getting to travel and get more edumacated (yes this teacher said that)! It's also fun bonding more with the people you work with...I learned a lot from the Portland trip - all good, all good! Am sure going to miss my pool tho!
We're celebrating my brother's wedding again this time with the locals here...only our immediate family was able to get down to LA - and not even everyone as we couldn't afford to have both me and Jeff go.....
School is getting close - as I go in and set up my new room I'm getting excited - have lots of new things I want to try and see if they work and I really believe I will be more organized this year - and hopefully will save lots of time so I'm not always there late and on weekends - but reality says I will still be very busy, just working smarter, not harder!
Been playing with my blog - moved my layout ticker to the top - am going to see if I can change or add to it as I finish here...
See you all when I return!
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I've been seeing the LO ticker on several blogs lately. I may just have to give it a try myself.
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip to the west side! We'll have to get together for lunch sometime when you return! And fit some cropping time in, too!