I uploaded a new song/video here the other night. It's a new one by Montgomery Gentry - one of my favorite country bands! It's all about how people can make changes in their lives...thought it was neat for starting the new year. The song deals with major issues (racism and alcoholism) but I think it could apply to the small things we'd love to change or hope those we love could change. I just wanted to put it out here because I really like it and hope it inspires me in the little changes I wanna make!
Unfortunately I don't know how to make it fit in my sidebar of this new template - guess the sidebar is too skinny - it's so hard to find the right place in the template to put these......will take any advice on that! Ooh i gotta get my scrolling page thingy on here too - but I can't remember where to insert the code for it either! Help!
It's Friday and I'm ready to relax - of course I am going into school this weekend - but that's to really get cleaned up and organized.....which will make me feel less stressed come Monday so it's ok. I hope to get some scrapbooking in too tho!
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi Diana!
ReplyDeleteLove the song and video you added! I had the same problem with mine, lol. Love the meaning behind the song though! Awesome blog!
HUgs, Maria
Great choice of songs, Diana!! I'm going to have to add one of these to mine, although it won't be country (not my fav, sorry!).
ReplyDeleteLove this song too Diana!! Sorry, don't know how to help ya with the sidebar stuff...
ReplyDeleteCricket
Have you checked the size in the code? I don't know if it will work for the video, but I change the size of my slide bar all the time to make it fit.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good weekend and are less stressed!
ReplyDelete