Saturday, February 24, 2007

Tweaking

I'm tweaking my blog right now - I want my slideshow to fit better, but am not sure how....I really wish they had some more interesting template choices, or that you could change more color options.....

Just a gloomy Saturday here - been raining or rain/snowing all day......so I haven't gone anywhere...just did laundry. Was in a fun chat at www.scrapbookchalet.com last night with Karen Russell.....it was fun. Am enjoying hanging out there......

Here's my latest page I did with the latest freebie from www.shabbyprincess.com - I like trying to use kits right when I get them, otherwise (just like my paper collection) they get filed away and then I forget I have them!



Nothing else exciting from me this week!

5 comments:

  1. blogger has lots of options! Are you on the new blogger? if not get upgrading girl! There are tons of options on the colors etc!
    check out mine

    I'm changing mine soon to with a new header, a 3 column template and lots of new features

    everything is doable with blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute lo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout! And awesome photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your LO, Diana. I hope your roses look as lovely this year....mine, too! fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete