Then I get home, go the get mail, hop online and Missy starts acting funny. She's backing up into the corner under my computer desk, and whining like crazy. At first I thought she wanted attention, but she did it to Jeff too......over and over, and would not sit or lie down and would not let me near her tush, but yet would push it up against us. So down to the vet clinic that's open for emergencies - a long wait later and we learn her anal glands were impacted - it's a messy, uncomfortable fix (poor sweet thing) but she's much better now.....we just have to watch it!
On a positive note, here's my last digital page I did about spring - I used a template from Jen Caputo and made my own background paper with a butterfly brush - think it was Cottage Arts.




Glad to hear that missy is going to be fine again.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful digi layout, love the colormix.
Your layout is beautiful Diana! Glad to hear Missy is doing better, poor baby!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
morning diana... gorgeous LO... I'm having fun playing around with the digi stuff, but I need loads more practice
ReplyDeletedawn (aka crafty girl over at the chalet) :)
Fun LO, Diana! You're getting to be quite the digi gal!
ReplyDeleteAnd glad that Missy will be back to her old self (poor girl).