
Thanks to Tammy for tagging me with this! I am going to tag Cricket, Brook, Emily, Holly, and Rachel! I love reading your blogs - now keep em updated! :)
Let's see on news: only thing going was Dr. appt this week - nice and boring! Labs were good, lost 1.5 pounds actually (and I am eating even if not full meals), heard a beautiful heartbeat! It was nice!
Saw Harry Potter this week; FUN FUN FUN! I loved it - it would have been even better if longer with more details in it, but I know they can only do so much - they better make book 6 a 3 hour movie tho as it will be hard to trim!
Have a good weekend everyone!




Love the Simpsons!! What a riot!! And thanks for the award, I'm trying to be really good about updating!!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Cool! You would really enjoy the new Simpson's movie. The kids loved it. Much like the show. And the Spider Pig song just keeps staying in your head.....
ReplyDelete