Friday, July 13, 2007

Me at 10 weeks/Book report


Well here I am at 10 weeks as some people asked - it's not easy to share but I'll do it anyway. While I have grown early due to it being 2nd baby, obviously not all of that is pregnancy weight - sigh........wish I could've trimmed more before this one......oh well - but I did bump out a bit almost right away and well the girls up above, they grew big time - and they certainly didn't need to!!!!!! Oh well, I'm so happy about this whole thing that I guess for now I can look beyond the weight.....

so this is my first pic I'll share during this pregnancy......more to come!

Also, a blog challenge at www.treasurestoscrap.com asked us to share books we've been reading - I have been reading TONS - it's nice to read for me versus school for awhile! So here's the lowdown:

Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series - my all-time favorite books with all-time favorite couple - they cross so many genres it's amazing. Am rereading them and loving it!

Harry Potter - well of course I had to reread the series to prep for movie 5 and book 7! Loving them again!

Nora Roberts - so good when you need something light.......just read Angel Falls - it's going to be a Lifetime movie soon which will be fun.

Watere For Elephants - this was our book club pick for the month - LOVE it! It's really interesting and hard to put down! Can be found at Target among other places!

Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah - my mom passed this on to me - it's a sweet story...and set in the Pacific Northwest, which I love!

Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot - fun little book; reminds me of college life in the dorms soooooooo much! It's the start of a little series so I think I'll go find the next one.

So that's pretty much it.....will update with more books eventually!

7 comments:

  1. I think you are gorgeous! Those second babies do tend to make us blossom a little earlier. Wait until the third one! LOL! I can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana!

    You look just beautiful and glowing! Keep taking those pics...I'm looking forward to seeing them and to hear about how you're doing.

    Much love, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, I think you look beautiful! You just glow!!

    Smiles,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana you look so happy. And I for one am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you . You look absolutly beautiful and happy. That smile on you face just make me glad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look wonderful! Happy and glowing :)

    So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful! Sadly,I sooo know what you mean about the girls upstairs. Why God thought I needed torpedos is beyond me...

    ReplyDelete