
There he/she is! It's not too clear as I had to take a picture of the picture, but our first ultrasound! Baby Scott is officially estimated at 9wks 3days so I am bumping everything by one week. Heart rate was 185 and what a beautiful sound it was - and sight as we saw it thumping. But doesn't this little peanut look like a teddy bear? Jeff and I instantly yelled "teddy bear" when the tech focused in on this angle! It was so cute......
So this is really helping things sink in now! I have a little guy/gal growing in me and it's so exciting.....having a second chance has been on my mind for years since losing Delaney - and now here it is. I just will continue to hope and pray that all goes well over the next 7 months and we have a beautiful, healthy baby. Next visit may give us the gender information - it's too soon right now! I was just happy to have a clear picture and no concerns! So that was my day - other than swimming twice - hit 108 here on our thermometer and is VERY VERY hot! Stay cool everyone!




I'm so excited for you. HE is beautiful! I think you should call him Bear as a nickname. You should scrap it so you have it to remember.
ReplyDeleteOh I am so thrilled to see this!!!! what a glorious site to see.. whohohowohooooooo I am so so so happy for you I just start to get all goosebumpy when I even think about it.. whohohoooooo!!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing the pics my dear!!!
love ya!
T
Wow, it DOES look like a teddy bear! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteDiana, I am so happy for you & the hubs.
ReplyDeleteThat is the most beautiful baby!!!! I am sure once he or she gets here, you will cuddle like a teddy bear as well ;>)
I'm so happy for you! Thanks for sharing the first photo! I'm thinking the nickname of Teddy Bear is gonna stick!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you guys!! So glad its all progressing well too :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it a relief to see and hear your baby? My babies were kicking me in congratulations as I looked at the ultrasound picture!
ReplyDeleteJennie
Too cute, that is so so so awesome! :) LOVE seeing it, I am so happy for you and there's just nothing better than knowing what you wished for is happening!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS and thanks for sharing!
AWWW! He does look like a little teddy bear. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI just love U/S pics! TFS! I'm super duper excited for you guys and can't wait for more updates!
ReplyDeleteOh how beautiful! this is soo fabulous! I am praying for a safe and happt pregnancy with a healthy sweet munchkin!
ReplyDeleteYour little Teddy Bear is sooo sweet! I'm so happy for you Diana, and I'm sure Delaney is watching over her bro/sis and taking good care!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
woo hoo!! awesome!
ReplyDeleteAww, so sweet! It's an indescribable feeling when you hear their heartbeat for the first time.
ReplyDeleteawwww so sweet.....good luck and i am so happy for you
ReplyDeletethis is such a beautiful sight! i'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYou know I am so happy for you! Oh, and I am guessing girl with a heart rate like that! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo of your little "teddy bear"! I'm so thrilled for you Diana! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteDiana-
ReplyDeleteWaving a big CONGRATULATIONS from Montana- I am so excited for you & Jeff...What a cutie....
Connie