I updated my ticker to put me at the real correct week - the big halfway point!
I love my class this year - what great kids I have! They are very excited that I'm having a baby and making sure I don't overdo it - as are some very helpful staff members! I'm probably at the peak of my energy right now as I'm stretching out a bit and growing - so I know it's going to get harder....just gotta do my best to keep myself going and working as long as I can!
That's all from my blog today....guess I can share a layout from my last pregnancy - just did it when I finally found the pics - been saving the themed
product for a few years for them! LOL




Can't wait to hear your gender news, Diana! Fun Monopoly layout. Take care.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to find out what you're having! Very cool page! I love Monopoly!
ReplyDelete