Anyway - here are some of the pics we got on a cd today - they are pretty fun to look at I think - this little cutie pie doesn't look like a teddy bear anymore! One pic shows a long "Jay Leno" chin but the tech said that she thinks she/he moved at the last second! LOL Enjoy! They just make me smile!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Today was the day!
We were so excited to go to the doctor for the ultrasound today! Everything looked good, but they couldn't see the heart or diaphragm well, so we get another one next month! It's all good, because our little Teddi was a stinker and curled up in a ball - the best guess of doc and technician is a girl.......I love it because it seems like a second chance for me to mommy a girl, but a boy would have been so special too.........but since no one was sure, we are not making plans on it until next month at least! Anyway I was just glad all was well; I'm well too - weight gain less than 10 pounds thru the first half of this pregnancy, so that's good. My blood pressure is something I'd like to see lower, but my doc doesn't want ME worrying about it - guess that wouldn't help things huh? I will just do my best to manage my stress and take care of me now as I'm growing!
Anyway - here are some of the pics we got on a cd today - they are pretty fun to look at I think - this little cutie pie doesn't look like a teddy bear anymore! One pic shows a long "Jay Leno" chin but the tech said that she thinks she/he moved at the last second! LOL Enjoy! They just make me smile!



Anyway - here are some of the pics we got on a cd today - they are pretty fun to look at I think - this little cutie pie doesn't look like a teddy bear anymore! One pic shows a long "Jay Leno" chin but the tech said that she thinks she/he moved at the last second! LOL Enjoy! They just make me smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Great pictures! Nah, not very Teddy Bear looking anymore.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - look how far technology has come since my last baby was born (almost 17 years ago). Wonderful pics Diana! I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteYou are 1/2 way there cicha!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!
Ya know, Meghan Kathleen is a lovely name for a little girl :>)
awwwwwwwwwww very adorable Diana! Im so happy for you girl!
ReplyDeleteWhat awesome pics!!! Wow! I am so excited for you! Maybe next month you can see what it is....although I will tell you what my DD's tech told her when she did Kayden's US. Girls tend to curl up and move away hiding thier 'parts' where boys seem to want to show them off and most of the time they will spread em wide for you! *LOL* I thoght that was funny!
ReplyDeleteThose photos are amazing!
ReplyDeleteTammy gray
What awesome pictures--aren't they just beautiful from day 1!!!
ReplyDeleteAHH I AM SOO EXCITED FOR YOU! how cool are those pics? thank you for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are amazing; so clear! What a little cutie patootie!
ReplyDelete