Well it took awhile, but as we now hit the 6 month mark, Jeff and baby met officially. Tonight Jeff FINALLY got to feel Teddie move - twice actually. It was so cute! He just grinned a big ole grin - and me, well I got a little teary. Teddie is moving lots now and I'm so loving it. I notice them almost every hour and for 5-20 minute periods......lots of low kicks still, but more moving around and a few higher punches - in fact I'm feeling movements now as I type this! It sure has made me feel better!
I've had a MEAN cold since Wednesday night - my nose seems to be hooked up to a faucet, and I've created white piles of tissues all over the house (but I'm slowly cleaning them up, just to be replaced again). I really hope I dry up and start to clear up tomorrow so I'll be good to go on Monday. It's tough when you don't want to take anything - I did take some Tylenol for the headache/fevers but that's it. It's a viral thing anyway, might as well let it run it's course - just wish it was a shorter course!
So countdown to next ultrasound begins - we go in on Wednesday and I hope this little one is rocking and rolling like she/he is now! Delaney's birthday is Friday so this will be the first year that I feel so hopeful on this day...I'll be visiting her tree and introducing a moving baby to her - although I wonder, did they already meet? Did Delaney help this one find the way to us? It's a nice thought, I think.
Anyway, nothing pretty to share this time - just not in the scrappy mode!
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You made me cry! I am so happy for you and Jeff! It is exciting when it really starts to become real to your partner! I am so happy that this year is going to be so much different than last year. I remember crying with you last year. I hope that this year will leave you feeling like you have a guardian angel looking after your little family!
ReplyDeleteOh sweetie! I'm so happy for you! How very cool!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! How very cool. SOOO happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteRamie
How wonderful -- what a beautiful story!
ReplyDeleteSoooo very happy for you & Jeff!
ReplyDeleteDiana, I am just soooooooo excited for you and Jeff this is just awesome.................
ReplyDeleteJudy on the Lake.....
I'm so happy for you Diana! Hope you get to feeling better real soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet story, Diana!
ReplyDeleteDiana I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you and Jeff. This has been a long time dream come true for the two of you! I hope you are feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteIt's so sweet to watch your hubby's face when they get to see the kicks, isn't it?! So glad to hear everything is going great! Hope you're feeling better by now, it stinks having a cold while your pregnant.
ReplyDeleteDiana I am so excited for you and miss chatting with you! I sure do hope to be able to catch up with you soon!
ReplyDelete