Thursday, November 01, 2007

Slooooooooooooooooow these days!

Well it has been duly noted by some sweet, caring people that I haven't updated in awhile. I have definitely been slowing down and I come home from school wiped out and achy - I get on the couch and can't get up so I lay there and enjoy my little girl kicking my poor bladder! LOL I love every kick even if they send a chill up my spine when she hits just the right spot! LOL All is going well so far, next week is my 28 week appt and the glucose test and blood draw, and my Rhogam shot (as I am such a NEGATIVE person, hehe). Great, two pokes in one day after teaching! Keeping my eyes on the prize!


School is going well; love my kids although a trend of tattling has started - am working that one out with the girls more than the boys. We had a fun Halloween party yesterday, but it is exhausting to get it all done and clean - with 28 very excited kids! I do three parties a year and with all the hard work they do I know a little break is needed once in a while.

I will upload the digital page I did of my 24 week pic - it's safe to say my belly has grown since so I'll get another pic done soon. My teammate and I need to do one together; she's only 2 weeks past me.....it's so fun to be pregnant with someone else - I have someone to whine with - we both have our own difficulties, that's for sure!

I picked out fabric for baby's room - am attaching a pic of it too - am soooooooo excited to see my fabulous mom's work as she sews all the parts and pieces for her room!


That's all I've got - hope it'll do til after next week's appt - then I'll get a new pic too! Happy November!

7 comments:

  1. Love the fabric that you have picked out for the baby's room. Sooooooo pretty!
    You are looking so good and I love the gleam that you have in your face. I am continuing to keep those prayers going for you. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that page!!! You are looking great!!!!! How exciting! I love the fabric for the baby's room also! You will have to show us pics of the room when it is done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page!
    Love the fabric...so girly!!!!
    You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu look soo good! love your little tummy! Your fabrics are adorabl! be sure to post pics of her room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look good! Love the layout & that fabric is cute, can't wait to see what your mom does with it!

    Hope the tiredness lets up for you & that you get a chance here & there thruout the day to sit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fabric that you have picked out for the baby's room so sweet.
    The layout looks great, love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I said before, I totally LOVE the girly girl fabrics you chose. I can't wait to stop by and see what you do with it all. Just be sure to take things easy and relax a bit (when you can). We need to meet up for lunch!

    ReplyDelete