It looks like my c-section will be mid-January sometime if all goes well - still gotta set that date for work purposes. I think I will be more than ready by then, although right now I'm starting to get nervous about it. I'm also nervous about being a mommy again and how life will be changing so dramatically. Six years after Delaney we need that and it's good - but it's going to be one big adjustment! I think we are ready, but I know it won't be easy......I can do hard.....just want to hold my little girl!
Jeff finished his new office out in the shop so this week we hope to get the baby's room painted - while I'm gone of course so I don't have to smell it. He's got a sprayer so it shouldn't take too long.

Anyway, here's the 33 week picture - this was right before I left for our staff Christmas Party. The pic was taken IN Jeff's new shop - I love the colors in his space.....it's very nice! I feel pretty gigantic at this point and there's still a month to go! I'll be sure to take more pics between now and the end! :)
OH and enjoy a little Christmas music - I finally changed my video too - this one puts a lump in my throat!




Aw Diana you look wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so great to see you in this picture..You are going to do a fantastic job and I am so happy for you...
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome gal!!!!!!
Big Big hugs..
lol
T
co-owner of TTS
You look beautiful! Take care of yourself. Just think this time next year, you will be getting ready for your baby's first Christmas.
ReplyDeleteYou look great!! As does Jeff's new office! HUGS as you go through the next few weeks.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pic. You look so happy my friend!
Great pic, Diana! Glad to hear that you're feeling good (except that cough thing). You'll have to let me know when the C-section is scheduled so that I can plan a visit to see you and your DD. Of course, Samantha will want to be there with me, too.
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one.
ReplyDelete