Well a Yahoo group of friends is doing a scraproom organization challenge this month and I thought I'd record my before look.......getting to the after will take time as big and slow as I am now but I'd like it all clean and ready to scrap when the baby's born.....as if I'll have much time right away, but I'll do what I can! It took me quite some time to figure out how to get this video uploaded, the original file was so big (but very sharp)........guess you have to make it fuzzy and smaller in file size to upload; hopefully it'll still look alright - just don't look close at me; had my hair back and no makeup on and you can see both chins - ugh!
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




LOL! I love your running commentary! You have a big chore ahead of you! Good luck sweety! Your area has great potential. It does need a bassinet in there so you better get crackin'.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your room Diana!! It is gonna be one rocking little room very soon I'm sure. I wish I could come help ya get to all that stuff on the floor...I'd love to help organize it. (not that I shouldn't do my own, but thats another story for another day!). I hope that the process goes well and that you get to scrap lots in there since you'll have lots of new pics after baby arrives!! HUGS
ReplyDeleteI sooo understand how your room can go from perfectly organized to not-so-much in a short time. You can't even remember HOW it got that way. I'll be cheering you on as you work your way through the clutter...if you'll do the same for me! We can compare "after" shots once we're both done.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your video Diana! I haven't seen your room since the counters and shelves were installed! Did you get your room reorganized already? I can't wait to see your "completed" video!
ReplyDelete