Getting ready with her bunny towelAll dressed now!

The full outfit with the darling "fur" coat!
I adore this Sweet Buns pic and this little pant!

Hadto include this shot - she always has this mischievious look on her face!
She did NOT like being put in the basket, but isn't she cute anyway?



Too cute!!
ReplyDeletesuch a cutie pie! That is a darling outfit!!
ReplyDeletesmiles,
She is just too precious! What a treasure!
ReplyDeleteShe's absolutely adorable Diana!!
ReplyDeleteDawn
She looks great, Diana! As always.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute outfit and precious little girl. love her grin!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely ADORE that little Easter outfit!! Although.....Calleigh would look adorable in anything you put her in! Too precious!
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwwwww I love the bunny stuff. I bet it was fun for you to have this Easter with her! She is sooooooo stinkin adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a happy little angel, well, except for the Easter basket shot! What a beauty!!
ReplyDeleteOMG she just gets cuter and cuter every day and this outfit is Adorable!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete