Thursday, April 17, 2008

Three months!

Well our Miss Calleigh is now 3 months old! She is a big cutie pie! She is wearing 6 mo clothes now - not sure of her weight but she was approaching 12 pounds last month so you can guess where she is now! She seems very healthy and happy! She can throw a fit when not fed quickly or when in the car too long without attention, but really she is pretty easy to deal with and sooooooo fun to play with!
Things she is doing at 3 months:
1. Playing with her hands - we've taken a bunch of pics in that "prayer" look with her hands together in front of her
2. Grasping onto some toys, blankets and her clothes - oh I can't forget how she grabs my hair now!
3. If she's propped up by me she can sit pretty good - a little wobbly side to side sometimes but her neck is getting strong!
4. Lots of gooing and a few vowel/consonant sounds (a-boo, a-goo).
5. She still scares and cries when Daddy sneezes or coughs (he just did and she's crying now, lol; but he's apologizing!)
6. Loves to watch the fishes on her swing, the colors and lights of the tv and seems to be happier when one of us is in the room now.
7. Working on more tummy time to the rolling over will happen soon - she doesn't get much time since she sleeps on her back.
So we're happy with her growth (up to size 2 diapers now) and how much more interactive she is. Her eyes are still that gorgeous blue/grey (oh please stay this color!) and you can see below she does well in front of the camera - I take tons of shots of her; many so cute I'd love to share but can't put them all up! I had to turn a photo black and white again - so sweet! We have great natural light in our living room so I get some lovely pics. Also sharing one from a perfect night out we had recently...... loved her outfit and playing with her outside!


Enjoy - thanks for all the wonderful comments and support these first three months together!













10 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh she is just a little doll!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!! I can't believe she is 3 months already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, she is just so beautiful! Time sure does go doesn't it? 3 months now!!

    smiles,

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful Diana! You all look so happy!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, I don't think a there is another little girl who is as loved as your daughter.
    What a sweetheart!!!!!
    Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so precious, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 3 months, Miss Calleigh. She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally checking it here - her photos just put a smile on my face... What a beautiful girl and precious jewel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana she is just darling!!! Now she is 4 months old:)
    I can't help but smile every time I see her sweet little face:)

    ReplyDelete