Sunday, September 21, 2008

The late (again) 8 month update

Calleigh is 8 mos and is on the move! So much is happening gradually with her now! It's exciting and scary and means big changes! Time to really do the babyproofing! Here's what she's doing now:
- army crawling and scooching forward and backwards
- can crawl up to about 5 steps and collapses
- really likes to practice walking
- can stand on outside of exersaucer and play (with us RIGHT THERE!)
- babbles all kinds of sounds - mimics talking
- imitates more
- has two teeth through and more close!
- has a good pincher grasp for small objects
- loves to bounce in her bouncer!
- giggles with her eyes closed when I tickle her belly with my hair
She's just so darn cute - as all babies are! Even tho it's very tiring with full time work then full time mommyhood, I love it! Here are some pics and scrapbook pages I've done recently to share!





11 comments:

  1. how cute is she!!! Love the layouts!

    Congrats on all of Calleigh's acheivements, time sure does go!

    smiles,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's sure getting big. And still a cutie. Always good to see new pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, she sure is getting big!! And she's so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...so cute!! Love that beautiful face!

    Great layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling Photos and lo's.

    Nora :~}

    ReplyDelete
  6. She just keeps getting cuter LOL! I love the layouts you did, I think the first one is my favorite. Before you know it, she'll be walking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a little cutie-pie!
    Lovely layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I would love to cuddle her - such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my land is she precious...I can not believe how much she has changed and grown. I can tell you are just having a ball. Give her a hug for me and I love your layouts totally awesome and enjoy your precious one.

    Judy aka Scrappyladydelight

    ReplyDelete