What's she was doing at 10-11 months:
- walking - getting braver and braver - up to 10 steps at a time
- verbalizing - oh lots of interesting babble - often says words but by accident I'm sure
- playing - she is good at playing by herself for longer periods of time, but tells me when she's ready for company
- still makes monster noises when she's excited to see me!
- is trying lots of different foods and is eating stage 3 in baby food
- has 8 or more teeth - so cute
- loves the camera, hams it up!
- knows the word "no" but doesn't always obey! :) Also knows fan and Missy (more in next update!)
- has the greatest giggle and is quite ticklish, especially in interesting areas!
- LOVES LOVES her books (makes her mommy proud) - turns pages and points to things on them and says things like "ooots" - has favorite pages in her books (one favorite book is the Belly Button book by Sandra Boynton)
Don't forget you can subscribe to this blog (you may have to join but you don't necessarily have to create a blog) on the side panel here.....
Happy holidays!
Here's some pics around the 11 month mark:
Funny sleeper
Good afternoon napper!
I love this picture of her looking out at the snow; will scrap it 8x10 size!
Like I said she loves the camera; I get lots of these closeups!




She is so freakin cute!!
ReplyDeleteDiana, Calleigh is such a beautiful little princess! Love the cute sleep position...too cute!
ReplyDeleteSweet pictures! I love that she's already an avid reader! Hope she continues that love.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! I am so happy to hear she loves books, I hope she keeps that up :D
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, Diana. Need to meet up so I can see for myself! ;D
ReplyDeleteShe's growing out of her baby look into a little girl. Doesn't it make your heart ache a bit?
ReplyDeleteAwww...she's so cute! And I love that pic of her looking at the snow too! I hate when they start loosing the baby face too.....especially when the talking back starts shortly thereafter...
ReplyDelete