Here are some recent pictures I love (thanks to great natural light from our picture window, please ignore mess in backgrounds, and sorry I didn't rotate one!):
Saturday, April 04, 2009
Just sharing some recent pictures
Calleigh is growing like a weed! Almost 15 months now and she's climbing on furniture and running every which way. She's attempting more and more words, but hard to say what some of them are! Poor baby is just finishing up a run of antibiotics for ear infections in both ears....and it's great to see her happy and healthy again.
Here are some recent pictures I love (thanks to great natural light from our picture window, please ignore mess in backgrounds, and sorry I didn't rotate one!):


Here are some recent pictures I love (thanks to great natural light from our picture window, please ignore mess in backgrounds, and sorry I didn't rotate one!):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I can't believe how big she's getting! Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteChristina
such cute pics Diana! She sure is precious! Glad to hear she is feeling better!!
ReplyDeletesmiles,
Diana, she is absolutely gorgeous and has gotten so big! Just look at those beautiful eyes too! So glad that she is feeling better now.
ReplyDeleteShe's definitely getting to be quite the little girl! Will have to meet for lunch... the 4 of us (I'll bring my "little girl", too).
ReplyDeleteAhhh she is absolutely adorable!! What a sweet face and I love seeing those little legs walking!!
ReplyDeleteShe is just such a doll baby!
ReplyDeleteShe's just TOO cute Diana! Love that pic of her walking outside!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!! love the outfit in the last picture.
ReplyDeleteoh my how adorable!
ReplyDelete