Saturday, January 28, 2006

I've been convinced

That I can write in these often enough to make it worth my time. So many of my scrapbooking friends are doing it now and who am I to miss this trend.......but as a teacher I know the value of journaling so I think this can be great. Whether I will write anything that anyone else ever cares to read, that may depend on the day or my mood. I'm certainly not the funniest, most interesting person but I'm not going to apologize for that either!

So here I am on a Saturday listening to a fierce windstorm outside - it looks like a lovely day but the noise from our trees tells me otherwise! I've been printing photos (never let that little reminder saying you're low on ink mean you MUST change it immediately!) trying to burn up the last of the ink I have - it's amazing that the quality is still great!

I'm browsing other blogs and I'd like to leave comments for friends (cuz I know I like knowing people have read what I've said) but Blogger hooked me in to register so I can easily leave comments....I've been blogging a bit on Yahoo 360 - but that one isn't really open to the public...nothing sensitive in there, but it's a little more private! Anyway, I created a few digital layouts last night so I'll try out the posting an image option by sharing one made with a pic of my Grandma and a premade page that I can't find information on where it came from!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to blog world, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on being a blogger..it's very addicting...need to go update mine LOL! I surf them daily, now I'll add yours to my list!

    Cricket :)

    ReplyDelete