Ok I'm posting this in response to a blog challenge on TTS.......so here goes:
1. Purple is, was, and always will be my favorite color!
2. I'm a sports nut (Go Seahawks, Huskies!)
3. I've had my picture in a major scrapbook magazine (we modeled shopping in a store)
4. I'm mom of an angel; my little girl passed away when she was 5 months old of a rare disease
5. I have had several surgeries for a recurring cyst on my neck (it still comes back on occasion)
6. I met my husband in a bar of all places (NEVER my intention! lol)
7. I've been through 44 of the 50 states but my only steps outside the US have been to Canada and Mexico
8. I love reading - many genres from the guilty pleasures to books that are so full of heavy vocabulary they give me a headache! I adore children's literature too - there are so many great stories put out each year for kids!
9. I am a confessed scrapaholic - and shopaholic - I am constantly trying to lessen this, but it's never gonna happen! The outcome of the scrapping and shopping is good when my family enjoys reliving memories through my albums!
10. I teach, therefore I am - I just finished living and breathing my 5th graders for 9 months!
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love your list and I am proud to say I knew many of these things about you! thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteYour a teacher, a scrapper, and a shopaholic, we would get along perfect.
ReplyDelete