Thursday, July 06, 2006

Been challenged...

To answer these blog questions so here goes:

1. Do you like music videos on blogs? Why or why not?? I like them - love to see what other people like and see videos to songs I'd never see otherwise!

2. What is your favorite all time song and why? Oh gosh, it depends on the mood - U2 "One", Garth Brooks "The Dance" Louis Armstrong "What a Wonderful World"

3. What is your favorite current song and why? Hmm....I haven't listened much this summer but guilty pleasures are Pussycat Dolls and Blackeyed Peas on pop radio, and love Gretchen Wilson on country

4. Do you and your significant other have a "song"? Well, our first dance was to John Michael Montgomery "I Love the Way you Love Me" and our video played "A Whole New World" cuz our first date was to Aladdin...nothing recently tho!

5. What song old or new best describes who you are? I have no idea - need help with this one!

Can't wait to see what everone's song choices are!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment