Sunday, October 08, 2006

Another tagging

Ok I was tagged again, here goes:

List five weird things about you:

1. In the summer I like to sleep with one leg out of the covers but the other leg in
2. I have a defective soft palate, I can't blow my nose, make bubbles with chewing gum or guzzle drinks well!
3. I love football unlike most women - it's a passion here!
4. I make a PBJ sandwich in a specific order, PB first on the left side, then jelly on the right, then fold it together
5. I can't get up without 3 snoozes on a workday.....

I may have weirder ones but I just can't think of them! I challenge my Pops friends to do this one!

Also note my new video - ok it's a few years old but I just found the video and found it hilarious - this song just cracks me up - as I sometimes wish for 1985 - my senior year......and no clue what lay ahead.....

1 comment:

  1. I sleep the same way in the summer! lol

    ReplyDelete