Ok, it's been awhile but here it is:
So if I tagged you here is what you do
"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
So this is my 7 songs:
1. My Humps by the black eyed peas. I love this too Dawn!...silly fun
2. Unwritten - Natasha something - not new but really an inspirational song - we played it at our 5th grade graduation and I bawled thinking of the year with my kids.
3. If You're Going through Hell - Rodney Atkins - another inspirational, pick me up song, and it's got a good rhythm to it
4. Buttons - Pussycat Dolls - another guilty pleasure - sometimes I want to remember what it was like to be young and sexyish
5. Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson - I just really like how all her songs are different and she has a power voice
6. Beautiful Day - U2 - love these guys.....
7. Well most things on my MP3 player - I love to skip around...
Here is who I tagged
Emily
Jennie
Kathy
Rachel
All the rest of the Jungle girls Dawn missed
All the other POps girls with a blog!
And my TTS blog friends - I haven't seen ya in awhile, but I will be back!
Ok I cheated a bit! :)
Friday, September 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Too fun! I'll do this later when I can "think"!
ReplyDelete