Well school is moving along; got a big cold this week and was out one day. Found out my kids were AWFUL to the sub so we had a big talk on Friday and I took some corrective action to prevent that from happening again! Still not 100% but feeling ok.
Today I took a scrapbooking class from the Brainiac Scrapbooking people - and it was Jenna herself who taught it. We had a blast. Go check out to see what it's all about! I need to finish the spread we made today - it's very cute! Been playing around tonight - a bit digital, a bit paper - will share my digital page here - had a challenge to do a page about candy - and I had taken a pic of our Halloween candy bowl....... :)Book Club - we are reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter right now - a little tough to read at times as she mourns her daughter, but a well-written book and I think it will be really good. We last read The Alchemist and I really liked it. I love how a book club inspires you to pick up books you might not otherwise get - and you discover new authors you enjoy!
That's about all that's happening in my world and my head!




Your blog is looking SO GOOD!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're feeling better....save me some of that chocolate!! :D
Awesome page I wish I could get into the digital scrapping but I still have yet to figure otu my photoshop.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog Diana. I am not too much into them but on occasion I do look at yours. One of my favorites I cried for you this morning after reading about your baby girl. I am very sorry for your loss.
Cute layout!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the book recommendation. I'll have to pick it up. Have you read The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger? Absolutely love it!
The digi LO is very cool! Great motto, too! ;D
ReplyDelete