My baby bro Brian and his wife had their first baby yesterday and so I'm an official (by blood) aunt for the first time (Jeff's sisters have kids, only one of which I know). It was emotional and my feelings were mixed a bit as I still do not have a child after losing Delaney, but I'm so happy for them and my parents to finally be grandparents again. I know how much that means to them. So yesterday I was in a funk, but I felt good today and went to the hospital and fell in love......little Beckett is so adorable - I just held him for an hour and watched his face change expressions while he slept........so sweet! Here are my fave pics from today:


A very happy time for my family!
Diana,
ReplyDeleteI know how hard this has been for you and I'm sending you big hugs! Your new little nephew is sweet as pie and you will be the best Auntie he will ever have!
Cricket :)
He is beautiful Diana.. congratulations on the new little addition and big hugs to you my friend!!!
ReplyDeletelol
T
She is soooo precious!
ReplyDeleteHe's a darling! Big hugs and congrats!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL!
ReplyDelete