Once again on posting. I was hit HARD with a nasty cold virus this week. It threw me off in so many ways. School - WAY behind on paperwork, kids were crazy while I was gone, some things didn't get done well.........so I had to have some serious consequences with the class on Friday. I did very well showing them my disappointment and sticking to my guns on it all!
Christmas shopping, a bit is done but a long way to go. As for making things, HAH! I have been so uninspired......I think partly due to being hooked on Mah Jongg connect....I will not link it as I don't want anyone else as hooked as me! Gotta get past it and spend my time in my craft room PRODUCTIVELY!
But I am getting in the Christmas spirit gradually - think I will find a Christmas video to share!
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Glad to hear your Christmas spirit is returning! Love Natalie Cole, and totally adore her dad Nat!!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Cricket :0)