Sunday, January 21, 2007

Relaxing Sunday


Ok was challenged to come in and say hi - HI!!!! I've been relaxed most of the weekend with no major plans except dinner out Friday night. Gotta do some school stuff today and start the garage cleanout so I can FINALLY park in it! Also want to do some scrapbooking challenges...thought I'd share one I did using words from a song and about a big moment for me - my first day as a teacher 3 years ago.....used a fun kit called Study Hall......from Oscraps I believe....who knows what movie I was thinking of when I did the title?
Well that's about it from me today.....

5 comments:

  1. Nice layout! Wow - amazing to think it's been three years, huh? I can't believe I've been at my job three years, either. Thanks for taking the challenge. It's just great to get our thoughts down on paper sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the addition of the music video on your blog. Very cool. Happy Sunday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Diana! I remember when you first started that job and it certainly doesn't seem like that long ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. way cool! Love your videos too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete