Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Back to work


Well spring break is over. It was great while it lasted; did a lot of scrapbooking (see pics) and kept the house clean and just hung out with people. We had a fun surprise 50th birthday party for my cousin Marianne Friday night followed by a BBQ for family on Saturday - then Sunday was our Easter brunch.......mmm it's always great. But the best part is hanging out with family; and for me, my favorite is my little nephew Beckett....I love all babies, and dearly miss mine; this little guy has touched me so much......I adore him since he's family and he's reminded me of how much I miss my lil girlygirl.....

So anyway, I did some paper and digital pages (including the spring one here) - some as part of a game at www.treasurestoscrap.com - a fun message board run by a friend of mine I met at CKU a few years ago.

I'm so happy lately to live where I live; spring is here and has stayed; unlike the unlucky folks on the east side of the country! May your spring come back soon! The flowers in my layout above are ALL from my yard - who'd a thunk I'd enjoy doing a little yardwork - the reward is worth it!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the layouts! So glad you had an awesome spring break. Sending all my baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your break was enjoyable : ) Love the layouts...except, now I'm craving turkey, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again you have some awesome LOs.

    I'm glad that you have a great spring break had time to think about old memories and make new memories too!

    I hope the final stretch of the school year will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a good spring break! Lovin' the layouts, and I'm living vicariously through your flowers since we are in the midst of a snow storm today!! Poo!!

    Smiles,

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Diana, I am so glad that you had a great Spring Break and that you got some scrapping done!!!!
    Love the newest layouts, girl!

    NOW...TAG..........come to my blog and see what you have to do now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pages Diana! I am glad you had such a fun week! BTW love the aha video ;)

    YOu have Been Tagged! head over to my blog to get your instructions

    ReplyDelete