Sunday, April 22, 2007

Digi scrapping like crazy

I'm in a game at www.treasurestoscrap.com and we are having an online crop this weekend - it's kept me BUSY! I'm teaming with a talented friend Julie and I'm doing the digital while she paper scraps.......it's been a lot of fun......here's some of what I accomplished:






All credits to the digital products I used are listed in my gallery at TTS.....

5 comments:

  1. Great job on getting so many LOs done for the contest. And I love the fact that I recognize so many of your family members!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME WORK GIRL!!!! LOVE THE HUGE SUNGLASSES HAHAHAHAHHAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts you made. I just love the one with the sunglasses...so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great LOs I love the Silly LO. I love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, where have I been? New layouts and a new song!! Such great layouts! Love this digi stuff!!

    Smiles,

    ReplyDelete