Well today is my first 39th birthday! I hope I have many more - but they will all be 39 now as I've learned from older friends and family! Where does the time go? Where did the weight come from? Sometimes time ticks on but sometimes it goes sooooooo fast!
My students threw me a surprise party yesterday - holding it yesterday was the surprise since I knew it was coming! They were too cute and so wound up about it!
Jeff and I went to Bonefish Grill for dinner tonight - had yummy halibut! Then my mom made my favorite cake since I was 1 - chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and instead of sprinkles, crunched up Hershey's minis on top - yummy!
So that was my day in a nutshell! My new patio furniture is coming Friday! Woohoo!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Happy Birthday Diana! :) Sorry I missed it yesterday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Diana!! Arn't May birthdays the BEST!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed it and sure hope it was a good one...
Smiles,
Happy Belated Birthday . . .and 40 is not so bad (says the 46 year old!!)
ReplyDelete