Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sooooooooo tired


Ok so this is a pic of me that I took (so that means it's staged, lol) the other day for a photo a day thing I was going to try and do for May (but I blew it already).......this is me right about now as the school year is ending......I desaturated th epic cuz man my skin looked icky - still does, but maybe not so much as before! My job is wearing me out; I love to teach, but it's a lot of the other things involved that are difficult, and when you are dealing with the issues our school deals with, it adds an extra layer of stress....but on the bright side it's Teacher Appreciation Week and our paras and administration have been good to us this week - our kids don't really have much of a clue about it though.....oh well! If you are in a job for kudos, this is not the one......ALTHOUGH, I do get them from time to time in small ways.....I cherish those! I do realize I'm going to miss my kids but right now I'm counting the seconds til I sweep them out the door!


On another note, wanted to share one of my favorite pages I've done - used Basic Grey products - submitted to their gallery but they weren't impressed enough......sniff, well........I did get heaps of praise at www.scrapbookchalet.com as one of their members picked it as layout of the day - that means much more to me anyway.....I do sooooo appreciate the comments my friends and scrapping peers leave......on the crafty or artsy side of it! And hey, this page includes some of my favorite scrapbooking friends on it! This was our trip to Portland to the Creating Keepsakes Convention...my friend Rachel took this nice photo of us together...
Anyway, I'm tired so I'm done posting for now......remember if you have kids in school to let their teacher know you appreciate them or contact a former teacher of yours and let them know......to really know we've made a difference later down the road is the best reward!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Diana...the day of rest & relaxation is in sight.

    Love the layout...boohoo on the powers that be at BG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve a little rest, my dear. And HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK to one of my favorite teachers!
    And BG missed out on this one. Great LO! But who's that silly gal standing on the left? LOL ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a nap and get some rest! Happy Teacher appreciation week girl, kudos for all you do.

    ReplyDelete