Friday, August 10, 2007

Almost didn't make it

Just squeezing in today's topic before it's tomorrow! LOL

Favorite indulgence - oh it's sad but I have so many.....really it could be anything as long as it's chocolate........I do enjoy the rare times when I get mini Dove chocolates oh and the best was when my brother and SIL brought back chocolates from their honeymoon in Belgium!!! So chocolate anything is fabulous - my all time favorite candy bar is the Snickers - just love it.......followed by Kit Kat (always gotta sing along: gimme a break......) and the 100 Grand bars......mmmmmmmmmmmm - sadly since I've been pregnant, I haven't wanted chocolate so much - or maybe that's a good thing!

As for other things - not much going on. Started working in my classroom this week; mostly tossing stuff and organizing supplies....will get more serious next week! I do need to find more helpers than just my mom to help hang my bulletin boards - gotta ask around on that one!

Well it's late am signing off to watch some old MASH reruns!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how our body wants and not wants certain types of food when we're pregnant? Great to see you're doing so well!

    {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love chocolates too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My classroom is about ready to roll! I hope yours are done soon!

    ReplyDelete