Sunday, August 19, 2007

Belly is a moving!

I should've posted this sooner but I've been blog lazy (or blazy? lol) lately! On Tuesday night as we were laying in bed, I felt Jr. give me a nice kick - I had felt flutters but discounted them as wishful thinking, but this was not!!!!! I said "ooh!" and Jeff asked "WHAT?" and I told him - soon he will feel them too at this rate! Since then I've felt a few bigger kick/pushes a day and some smaller flips and turns or something in there! It's the BEST part of pregnancy and has really lifted my spirits after a summer of feeling icky! So now my hands are near my belly quite often, hoping to feel more! Guess I should be patient.

It's a wonderful feeling knowing there's a little living person in there - anywhere I go now, I know I'm not alone......so I'm talking or singing to baby Scott a lot now!

Friday I went up to Spokane to hang out with June, one of my dearest friends from back in school.....we had a nice time visiting and just driving around town shopping, etc.....was a teeny version of a vacation, but at least I was out of town for a night!

Tomorrow I start almost full time back to school prepping for the new school year. As always I'm excited about the new year and all that it brings.

Guess that's it for me this time! Check out my ticker, I love what it says each week as I move on!

4 comments:

  1. I´m so happy for you. it´s just so awesome to feel the baby kick for the first time. It makes it all more real

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! You sound so happy...and that warms my heart! Hope you have a great week and that the start of the school year goes wonderfully.

    How cool about the little getaway! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! I loved that part of pregnancy too! The "day" will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope back to school's not kicking your butt too hard.

    I've tagged you so go check my blog!

    ReplyDelete