Saturday, August 04, 2007

Finally scrapping again

Well I did a digital page about my latest favorite photography subject - my nephew Beckett! This is his little family taken on their first swim over at our place - boy did he have fun! Credits: I used Annie Langpap's kit from Two Peas with a birthstone from Tanya Krasen and the fish came from Janosch.
And to answer a blog challenge from Jozzie at the www.scrapbookchalet.com on my favorite store: I would have to say it's Target. For a discount department store, it's always clean, laid out well, has lots of fun, trendy items at reasonable prices, and really covers all my needs (ok not clothing as my two departments currently are tiny). We are getting one just minutes away from me this fall and I'm so excited! It'll be fun looking at baby things soon!
And on that front, all is well.....next appointment on the 15th where they will draw blood for more testing......then the next one is the big u/s......can't wait for that!
School is coming back soon and I'm torn between excited and sad - to see my summer end which I mostly wasted feeling rotten - but then I have been growing a baby so I guess it's not wasted!
well the challenge is on to blog daily so that is what I plan to do!!!! Jozzie has provided lots of fun blog topics over at the Chalet!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, Diana!
    Tammy Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!!!! Be sure to rack up your points for the scrap scurry game too! I LOVE that fish! Do tell where you got the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the page! He's growing up so fast! Am glad you are feeling better.

    Ramie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page! And I so understand what you mean about summer ending-minus the growing the baby part, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana,
    That is a gorgeous layout.....I so want to learn to do digi someday.....
    Thank you for sharing about your favorite store too....love it
    Robin
    http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't it feel great to get back in the swing of things?

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutly beautiful. Love the colours

    ReplyDelete