
Today's Chalet blog challenge post - I picked the last movie I've seen. I rarely go to the theater anymore except for BIG movies where you wanna see it on the big screen.........so for this summer it had to be Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix......as the movies go on, it's interesting to see how they choose what to include and not include - the books have gotten progressively bigger as well.......so they did drop a bunch this time......but what was shown was exciting and closely matched (not exactly) the book......I really enjoyed it - loved the final battle scenes! It's a wait now til the last two movies come out but I can be patient! There are lots of other movies I wanna see but can wait for DVD.....




The boys went to see this without me. I have to go on my own.
ReplyDeletesounds like a great movie , I will have to take my daughter to the theater to see it.
ReplyDeletelaalaalaaallaaaa...I am not reading anything about the movie...I sooo want to see it...and I am begging hubby to go with me.....It's been really hard to not read some of the reviews etc...After this movie, I plan to start the books....TFS..
ReplyDeleteI'm probably one of those odd-balls that haven't seen it yet. All this remodeling is taking most of my time! Eeek!
ReplyDelete