Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Scrapbook item I couldn't live without


Ok picking from the topic list from the Chalet for today, am going with the scrapbook item I gotta have around me. This is so hard as there are a lot of things I really use on many pages and others i Love but use less often. I think I'd have to go with my paper trimmer tho.....I've been using these for years and I love them - some think they cut crooked but I've rarely had a problem, and if I did it was either an old blade or user error in not keeping the paper lined up....I just love how portable it is and how easy it is to use - love all the measurements listed on it to make it easy to make cuts.........my older "retired" ones go to school and I use them to trim things I need to in my classroom - don't always want to use the giant paper cutters!
So there you have it; I must always have one of these with me when I scrap!

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I just love my paper trimmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. "user error" definitely describes me! Every trimmer I've had has cut crooked. Looks like I need a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my MM 12" trimmer but it's a bit huge for crop, but I'm right along with you, I would be hopeless without a trimmer of some kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a good ole Fiskars trimmer user too.....I've never had any major issues with crooked cuts...and if I did, I don't think it'd make me run out and buy a new trimmer...LOL!!!!

    Hope you are doing well!
    Ramie

    ReplyDelete
  5. paper trimmers are lots of scrappers favorite tool.... Is that a fiskars???? I have the grey and orange one..love it except for can't read the numbers very well..
    Thanks for sharing
    Robin
    http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my new purple cow too! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so hard to find a good cutter. I'm glad you found one you like. I'm still searching, but I haven't tried yours yet ;)

    ReplyDelete