Ok today's topic from the Chalet: Blog about your scrapbook room........ahh my room - the one room I insisted on painting a special color when we moved in! It's a deep purple, and all my furniture is white......I really like the richness of it. Jeff built me a great L-shaped desk supported by 8 1/2 x 11 file drawers on one side, and 12x12 on the other (now if he'd only put on the drawer fronts years later, sigh.......). He then built me the shelves over the desk based on a pic I'd seen in a catalog at Home Depot. LOVE them - I do need to declutter them a bit tho! Then last Christmas he built me a bookshelf in the final open wall space in the room - finally all my albums easy to access! Here are some pics of my room (it's definitely not this neat now:





Your room look beautiful, I would love to come and play in there ,O)
ReplyDeleteNice song....it isn't as loud as the last one. LOL!!! I already told you that I love the room!!!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome room!! I love all your shelves!
ReplyDelete