
Just wanted to share some new pictures. Calleigh is doing great; we are working on the eating and sleeping thing - it is challenging! She is such a good baby though; she rarely cries unless she is hungry...Monday we go to the doctor to see if she's gaining weight and losing jaundice - I think she is, but how much I'm not sure so I'm glad to have this appointment.
I'm feeling really good; am back in nonmaternity clothes - the pregnancy weight has fallen off quickly (only gained 20 lbs) - am hoping for more weight to drop off now too!





Lookin' good Diana!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteDiana, the pics are great. It was so good to see all 4 of you (Jeff and Missy, too). Plus nice to visit with your folks, too. Will be such fun watching this little girl grow up!
ReplyDeleteOh I cant believe how much she looks like you already!!!! what an adorable little bundle you have!!!!
ReplyDeleteso great to see you so happy too gal..
love your gutz,
T
co-owner of TTS
she is smiling because she knows what a lucky gal she is to have such a sweet momma!
ReplyDeleteShes adorable DI. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics! Sounds like everything is going well :)
ReplyDeleteDiana, she is a beautiful girl. Thanks for sharing your pics with me. Can't wait to see her in person. Best to you all. Jodi Manley
ReplyDeleteOh Diana she is just a little doll!!! What a sweet baby!! And you are absolutely glowing!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Diana, she's so incredibly beautiful! So are you....
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your pics!
What a gorgeous baby girl, Diana! Congrats!
ReplyDelete