Friday, February 22, 2008

Woohoo! New rig!


It's been an exciting week! For the first time in 14 years I bought an almost new car this week! It's a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer and we got a GREAT deal on it - otherwise we couldn't afford it - as is we'll be penny pinching awhile! I am attaching a picture to share of it! We picked it up from Renton the other day; it rides so nice! Guess my favorite part is the sunroof....can't wait for warm weather!




Also attaching a few new pics of Calleigh as I just can't resist! She's doing great! The shirt she is wearing below in the pic with me says Mommy's Girl on it! :)

6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo...a new car! Yeah! Great photos of the 3 of you! Looks like life is almost normal again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lookin' good woman! Nice wheels... ;0) and that baby uh yours...man! I could just sniff her little neck all day long! She's a beauty for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new ride!! Enjoy that new car smell!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new rig..........isn't fun to have a new vehicle.........? I just love the new update on photos, she is growing so much, what a doll Diana. I can tell Daddy and Mommy are so proud........you go girl....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya hun - great pic of the new vehicle ... nd gorgeous pics of your little princess

    ReplyDelete