Saturday, March 01, 2008

Calleigh Swinging

Here's some video of Calleigh from last week; near the end she starts her grunts and squeaks; it's kinda cute! Hope you enjoy even with my dorky comments (it's just hard listening to your own voice!)!

19 comments:

  1. She's so precious, Diana! Loved seeing her in action! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey...she is so beautiful...even more so for the wait! :D
    I am so darned happy for you and Jeff...and for Calleigh too...she's got wonderful parents who couldn't love her more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! Thanks for sharing! She's gorgeous!

    Ramie

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is absolutely darling Diana!!

    smiles,

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so precious. Enjoy her. Time flies by so quickly. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well - I dunno about her - but I'M feeling "veeeeery sleeeeeepy" now ;0)

    I just LOVE those baby noises - but I don't need another one, I don't need another one, I don't need another one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwwww she is sooooooo precious Diana. I cant wait to watch her grow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's beautiful, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana she is absolutely ADORABLE!! What a beautiful little girl and she has the best mommy and daddy! I am so tickled for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't cha just love those swings! Love her nickname "squeeker"! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhhhh how sweet is she!!! I think I am ready for bed now, that swinging made me sleepy! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love her squeaks Diana!! What a precious little girl you have!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is darling!!!!
    Just darling!
    So happy for you & the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana she is such a little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Baby Girl!!

    Nora :~}

    ReplyDelete