Saturday, December 06, 2008

10 month update at nearly 11 mos

Ok I'm sooooooo way behind on getting this one up - but I will save details to just things that happened in the 10 month range.....Calleigh has gotten very mobile and verbal! Here's what she was up to: - started taking her first few steps - but has been cautious - babbles like crazy, but still screams a deep gutteral scream when really excited, lol! - loves to shake lots of toys, and really knows when one is hidden from her. - started showing more affection to me and others; she comes up from playing and just rests her head on me for a few seconds - so sweet! - she's gotten the tickle bug good; I love her giggle when we tickle her!

BTW, I set it up so you can subscribe directly for email updates to this as eventually I won't send email reminders anymore.....after the 1 year mark!

And some photos:

This first one reminds me of my mom and brother Steve a bit....











































6 comments:

  1. She's so cute! Enjoy the holiday season with your little sweetie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, she is so precious. I can't wait to hear how she rips into her boxes. She'll probably love the boxes and wrapping more than what's inside. Todd did. Speaking of Todd, he will be 18 on the 19th. Waaaaahhhhhh. I can't believe it. Enjoy with your precious one, they really do grow up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just so gorgeous, you're gonna love Christmas with her at this age!! Best wishes to you all!!
    Tracy - ambowife

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so precious! I just can't believe that she is getting this old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so beautiful and love her cute smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's sure growing, Diana! Man, we gotta have lunch so I can see her again. Been too long. And I know Samantha would love to hold her again.

    ReplyDelete