
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy New Year
If you're looking for C's 11 mo report it's the previous post. Had to share what I've done during my NYE instead of partying it up! I found this site called http://www.bighugelabs.com/ where you can do all kinds of fun things with photos - let me show you one fun thing I did! I THINK if you click on the photo you can see it bigger! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




That's awesome Diana! It's just too cute. She's a doll.
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! It's very cute!
ReplyDeletehow fun is that!! She sure is a doll Diana!!
ReplyDeletesmiles,
Very cute! I checked out this site and lots of fun stuff on there, just need to explore a bit more!
ReplyDeleteHappy New year!
Looks like you found a great site. Will have to check it out. And Calleigh would be a great cover girl!
ReplyDeleteHow cool, very cute subject on the cover!
ReplyDelete