Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time for an update

Things are going well here...money is very tight, but isn't it for a lot of people right now? We are happy that spring is finally here and we've actually had a nice weekend - April showers had turned into May downpours (with wind)......beautiful this weekend tho!
Last weekend was Mother's Day, the week before was Teacher Appreciation week and now yesterday was my birthday - so I tend to like May since Calleigh has been with us! My students thru me a "surprise" party on Friday - they were so excited - I found it to be more for them than me as I still stressed over behavior and not spilling etc....but it was really nice! Yesterday I had to go work for 6 hours but it was productive! Then we ate over at Mom and Dad's - my brother and his wife were in town so it was nice. So I'm attaching pictures from all these events below - Calleigh is so fun to watch grow now - she's learning more and more words and I'm learning to decipher them!

Calleigh pouring tea!

41st birthday self pic
Mima and her oldest and youngest greatgranddaughters!

Enjoying the hot tub on Mother's Day!












3 comments:

  1. I like May a lot too!! Glad you've had such a good month so far, cute pics!

    smiles,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That photo of her pouring tea is so darn CUTE!!! What a sweetie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!
    warm greeting for your family ^^!

    ReplyDelete