Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Back to school

Well, I went in to class today for the first time in a month - I moved rooms so I have so much to do to unpack and set up before school starts in late August....so I got a head start this morning while it was cool....loving my new room!

Have been scrapping about 2 pages a day with some breaks - will share a digital one I did based on an ad challenge - if I was better with digital, I would have made a more zig zag line between each half, but I had no clue!

The background came unidentified but one of the other papers was a Rhonna Farrer, so I'm guessing this is either that or Cottage Arts or from the Designing with Digital people...

Am eagerly awaiting our Pool Buster - our little round pool is sooooooo dirty - can't wait to suck up all the junk and get back in!

4 comments:

  1. I love this layout!!! I'm going to scraplift this one for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I love Rhonna paper to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana: What a way-cool LO! And I really love this photo of you! Will have to file this away as another CASE!

    ReplyDelete