Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday night...at home...

Here I am, a typical Saturday night - no going out, no parties, nothing glamourous here - and that's ok! Took a walk with my dog - it's so quiet and nice out in our neighborhood and the moon was out before dark.......very cool! Spent time in our little round pool - swam (as best you can in a round pool, but I found ways to bounce around and burn a few calories), and floated on both front and back - the sky was amazingly blue with green leaves of the tall trees setting it off - if I'd had my camera with me, I'd take a photo of that!


Been doing a lot of scrapbooking on this summer vacation - some digital some paper.....I'll share the latest digital, which was based on an ad challenge on my Pops yahoo group...a fun one to do!

Just got all my favorite blogs onto Blogarhythm.com - which sends you a daily message showing which ones have been updated - I love that!

Well that's about all I've got for this one.....so, time for you to wake up and move along now!

6 comments:

  1. Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing layout Diana!! Love your U2 tune too, gotta love Bono huh?

    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love that page Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your blog challenge responses! Your Saturday night sounded lovely! Also, that layout is rockin'! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. Love the white stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun LO, Diana! That's one highway that I've always enjoyed. It runs right through my hometown so carries a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete