Saturday, July 15, 2006

Tagged

Ok I've been tagged by Dawn to answer questions so here goes:

7 people that I admire
- my mother
- my father
- my 90 yo grandmother with limited vision and unlimited energy
- Oprah Winfrey
- Bill and Melinda Gates - their charity work
- Bill Cosby


7 things I say often
- I don't THINK so
- Are you almost done on the computer?
- Brilliant! (from some commercial)
- Dude.....
- It's all good (but I'm getting away from it, honest!)
- Crap! (It's better than what I wanna say when I am mad or smacked my knee on the table or something)
- Coolio.....

7 things I cannot do
- blow bubbles
- Swallow large pills
- Guzzle drinks
- Resist scrapbook sales
- go to sleep instantly
- cook gourmet meals
- keep the house clean more than a few days!

7 things you might not know about me
- I won third place statewide in a French language competition (written) in high school
- I drive a really beaten down Subaru (hey I'm a teacher)
- I won a small popularity contest in my dorm in college (never was popular in high school) (certainly wasn't for beauty, haha)
- I have had a benign cyst removed from my neck surgically several times; keeps coming back every few years anyway
- Met my husband in a bar (went out dancing with a friend) - this was never my plan!
- Got to attend three consecutive Worlds Fairs (Knoxville, New Orleans, and Vancouver, BC) - the last two were free due to school events
- Performed in a lip sync competition in college and our group one 1st in dorm, 3rd in all dorms (at major Univ.!) - we did Material Girl by Madonna, but our Madonna was a man, and all the dancing men around her (gotta see the old video - Marilyn Monroe copy) were us girls in the group - it was funny!

7 movies I enjoy
- The Princess Bride
- Indiana Jones Trilogy
- While You Were Sleeping (can watch over and over)
- Shrek and Shrek 2
- Forrest Gump
- The Breakfast Club (memories!)

7 things I wish I could change in my life
- my weight
- have my daughter back and more children
- spend more time with friends
- travel a little more
- do better at household tasks
- be less worried
- exercise regularly

7 books I have read and would read again
- any in Diana Gabaldon series
- the Giving Tree
- Harry Potter series
- Island of the Blue Dolphins
- Bible - should read more often
- East of Eden
- Many of my scrapbooking idea books

7 people who should do this!
- Emily
- Jennie
- Kathy
- Megan
- think Dawn caught the rest of those I know!

1 comment: