But I want to keep the habit up so I'm posting - fair warning it's going to be boring!
Ooh I will do a quick book review on the book PS I Love You by Cecilia Ahern - I was so impressed at the writing skill of this young woman who was 21 when she wrote it......let's see if I can find a link to it..... http://www.ceceliaahern.ie/books_psi.html (sorry, couldn't figure out how to make it active) What amazes me is that she can write so deeply about loss at her age - I could so relate to a lot of what her character felt (although our losses differed)........anyway, I highly recommend this book - it is sad but also very funny!
Been setting up my classroom; I love my new room and I'm happy when I'm in there working and planning - am really getting excited about the start of the year - except the getting up early every day thing! LOL
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Andrew starts his college classes on Monday and Sarah starts her sophomore year at the high school on Thursday . . . where oh where has this year gone?
ReplyDeleteI read that book and I really liked it. I am getting ready to start reading The Memory Keepers Daughter for my book club. I am reading Snow Flower and the Secret Fan right now for my other book club. Too many books and not nearly enough time!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a book I need to look into Diana, thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new school year, hard to believe the summer is over....
Smiles,
Cricket :)
Thanks for the book suggestion. I'm on the lookout for a new one. : )
ReplyDelete