Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back on track

I haven't blogged much lately - partly due to computer changes, and of course the start of the school year! But I'm happy to say I know have my own computer in my own room and DH has his gaming computer in the spare room - so no more impatience over one monopolizing the machine! It was our anniversary gift to each other - seems like maybe it's not good as we spend less time together, but I enjoy hearing him have fun next door (they have a program where the players can all speak to each other) and we do stop and eat and watch movies and do other things sometimes too......

School is going fine so far; I have some really great kids this year! I know there will be issues as always, but I think I can handle it! I have such a better handle on everything else this year - I got very organized this summer, and am teaming closely with another 5th grade teacher...it helps so much!

Still trying to scrap when I can. I've done a few pages lately and I love it when I get to using up stash! Hopefully I will get more done this weekend and share here!

Well off to bed, I either caught a cold or my allergies exploded with the fires burning in Washington state......give some prayers out to all the firefighters working hard to stop this huge fire! They have help from all over the world - but Mother Nature hasn't provided much of it so far! We need some rain!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your head is pounding away! I'm sure the smoky skies are playing a big part in that. And yes, prayers a-plenty for the firefighters.

    ReplyDelete